At Precision Overhead Garage Door, we pride ourselves on providing our customers with the highest quality workmanship, products, and customer service in the industry. We are currently looking for high energy self-starters to join our team. Ideal candidates are detail oriented, customer service driven, have strong communication skills and the motivation to perform at the highest level. If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please read the job listings below and select 'Apply' for the position best suited to your skills and experience.
Precision Door Service is the leading garage door repair franchise in the U.S, and each franchise is locally owned and operated. Precision Door Service of Columbus has proudly served the Columbus Metro area since 2000.
We are committed to providing our customers the best service available.
Why Join Our Team?
Precision Door Service will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing you with the education and training to perform at the top of our field. As a service technician you will be an integral part of our team. Your duties will include the repair of residential garage doors/openers and the sales and installation of garage doors/openers.
Apply for A New Career with Precision Door Service Today
Precision Garage Door is a national company with locations in over 35 states.
The Columbus Metro area is looking to develop new employees to become Home Service Technicians that are energetic, and looking for a career opportunity that involves working with your hands and interacting with new people every day.
What we're looking for:
- A garage door sales technician (experience not required).
- You will be working in the field, repairing, replacing, maintaining and installing garage doors, openers and all associated hardware.
- This is a sales technician opportunity; technical aptitude is just as important as sales ability.
- Residential repair only.
- We will provide training specific to our company, internally. With that, customer education and preventative maintenance are part of Precision’s philosophy and are practiced everyday.
- Having your own truck, ladder rack, and lock boxes are a plus, but the potential for a company truck exists. We welcome applicants without a truck of their own.
- Good communication and technical skills.
- Valid and up-to-date driver’s license and insurance required.
What we offer:
- A 2-4 week training program which includes sales and technical training.
- A completely electronic environment (tablet and push-to talk phone included)
- A competitive commission rate averaging $35-60K/year
- The potential for a company provided, fully stocked truck
- Health insurance benefits
- Career advancement
- Ongoing training