Career Opportunities Columbus OH
At Precision Door Service of Columbus Inc, we gratify ourselves on providing our customers with the highest customer service and satisfaction in the industry. We are seeking ambitious lively potential applicants to join our team. Ideal candidates are highly motivated to perform to their highest level and continue to grow and develop in the work field. If the job listings below meet your potential, please select "Apply" to join our team!
Apply For A New Career With Precision Door Service Today
Since Precision Door was established in 1986, it has since grown into the largest garage door company in the
If you have no previous garage door installation and repair experience, we welcome your application. Our training program is specific to Precision- we’ve created a comprehensive training program that ensures your knowledge and success as a Precision garage door technician.
This is a great career opportunity with room for growth! The
Precision Door is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please call our office for assistance with an accommodation.
What we're looking for:
- A garage door sales technician (experience not required).
- You will be working in the field, repairing, replacing, maintaining and installing garage doors, openers and all associated hardware.
- This is a sales technician opportunity; technical aptitude is just as important as sales ability.
- Residential repair only.
- We will provide training specific to our company, internally. With that, customer education and preventative maintenance are part of Precision’s philosophy and are practiced everyday.
- Having your own truck, ladder rack, and lock boxes are a plus, but the potential for a company truck exists. We welcome applicants without a truck of their own.
- Good communication and technical skills.
- Valid and up-to-date driver’s license and insurance required.
What we offer:
- A 2-4 week training program which includes sales and technical training.
- A completely electronic environment (tablet and push-to talk phone included)
- A competitive commission rate averaging $35-60K/year
- The potential for a company provided, fully stocked truck
- Health insurance benefits
- Career advancement
- Ongoing training